The relevance of public relations has changed in recent years. More and more companies approach us looking for ways to augment their marketing efforts and rise above the clutter. As an agency, we too have evolved. Our PR programs are a marriage of today’s relevant consumer influences, such as social networking and community building, with traditional media initiatives, such as press tours, targeted pitching and relationship building.
At Caster, we successfully launch new products and revitalize existing ones and we do it in a variety of ways.
We build brands
We shape opinions
We create communities
We generate groundswell
We drive word of mouth
We build relationships
We educate audiences
We deliver results
Back to Top
Caster has launched new products, new companies, new categories and new programs by developing PR strategies targeted at core and vertical media markets that deliver messages to existing and potential customers. From press releases to product reviews and from pitching to case studies, Caster embraces traditional PR methodologies as foundational aspects to every PR program. But more importantly, our team draws on extensive media relationships to tell stories that generate interest, drive traffic and engage audiences.
- Messaging and media strategy documents
- Authorship of all press materials, including press releases, bylined articles, white papers, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, FAQs, award submissions, and more
- Product reviews and reviewer guides
- Trade Show management and PR support for top shows including CES, CEDIA Expo, InfoComm, ISE, Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, SXSW, and so many more
- Special Event planning and support whether they are private events or public press parties like Pepcom and CES unveiled.
- Story pitching to print, online, and broadcast (TV/Radio) journalists
- Placement in product guides, holiday guides, gift guides, etc.
- Award submissions for top coveted awards like CEA Innovations, Popular Science Best of What’s New, CEDIA Lifestyles, CE Pro Awards, Resi Awards and support to attain Reader’s Choice awards, Product of the Year, Editors Picks and more.
- Thought leadership through speaking engagements, panels, education, social responsibility programs
Caster leads our specialty industry in generating news stories that help our clients break new barriers in the mainstream media. Need evidence? Just look at where our clients have been…
- David Pogue takes a look at some promising new technologies and includes the ivee voice controlled alarm clock in his Personal Tech column in The New York Times.
- Kevin Sintumuang at The Wall Street Journal writes a compelling letter to his cable company citing his need to cut the cord. And how he will use Channel Master for DVR and streaming functionality.
- Control4 was featured in "Watch Your Energy" in The Wall Street Journal print edition with 40 syndicates in December, aired on FOX National News "Ways to Control Your Home" at CES and included in this Forbes article on "High Tech Hotels" in February, Oprah’s March issue in an article entitled "Home Economics", the march issue of Fast Company, and Digital Trends wrote High tech and high class. Look for them in the April issue of Men’s Journal.
- Runco made Tribune Media’s (including the likes of the Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun and many more) "Ten Electronics to Watch for in 2012". Paradigm is scheduled for the April 23 edition.
- The 4th Bin was included in this USA Today article about recycling.
Paradigm Speakers were featured on a NBC’s New York City TV affiliate in a former NFL superstar’s mancave.
As always, our efforts curate top media coverage in AV enthusiast, specialty verticals and industry publications. Just check out our in the news page.
Back to Top
Today’s new media landscape compels you to consider a PR and social media partner to get your news into the hands of the right media and the top influencers. With social media you must find your tribe. We integrate social networking with PR tools to create a social web program that drives interaction, offers education, pushes brand awareness, drives SEO and demonstrates thought leadership. We help you cultivate content that interests your tribe and builds meaningful interactions. The net result…customer acquisition and a thriving social network.
Back to Top
A well-executed PR program builds a vast and varied link profile which delivers the best search engine results. Caster generates news stories that improve our clients SEO rankings and afford them improved page trust and more unique visitors. PR is a fabulous tool for building SEO and Caster maximizes this through keyword research, backlink support, optimization of your press releases, and social web links to all of your media coverage. The effect is improved search engine results generated organically from news you’ve distributed and stories that have been written about you. When optimized and shared, these news stories continue to live and grow and create more opportunities, leading to greater search engine visibility driven through your PR program.
Back to Top
Marketing & Branding
Recipe for Building a Great Brand
One talented Creative Director
One phenomenal design concept
Many late nights
Four to twelve boxes of take-out
Sugar in some form (chocolate, brownies, it varies)
Several dreams and visions condensed to one focused philosophy
A sense of humor
Concise, thoughtful, witty language
A reach-for-the-stars mission
One talented firm named Caster to tie it all together.
Caster is proud of our ability to build and market innovative and visionary brands. Using a collaboration of extraordinary design skills and dedicated strategy and messaging tools, we know what it takes to create clarity in the midst of noise. You want your identity to be uniquely your own - and so do we. We know how great brands are made.
Back to Top
Please feel free to take a look at some of our current and former client work.